We are looking for an enthusiastic organised and inspirational leader for our clients After School Care Club. The school is a high achieving Catholic Primary School in St. Helens. The post is for three hours daily, 12:00pm to 6 :00pm, Monday to Friday, term time only and rate of pay is £8.00 - £8.50ph.
Start Date - 19th February 2018
The successful candidate will be responsible for the leadership and management of the Deputy Leader and two Play Workers.
Job Role * Administration, record keeping, ordering and purchasing materials and equipment
* Planning for and organising the delivery of creative, safe, play opportunities in a safe and caring environment for all children and supporting the staff
* Providing full care for all children
* Directing the staff to carry out any planned activities
* To actively engage with children
* To effectively deal with behaviour, (firm but fair approach) in line with school values and charter
* Working within an agreed budget
* Preparing refreshments and snacks
* Administering first aid, as appropriate
* Encouraging parental involvement and support of the club to build effective relationships, ensuring full integration of all children Working within agreed policies
* Working within agreed policies
* Carrying out all responsibilities and activities within an equal opportunities framework
Personal Qualities and skills required:
* Good level of communication and teamwork
* To be adaptable, approachable, friendly
* To be able to encourage positive team work
* Flexible, open to new ideas
* It would be desirable to have some experience of working in a school or childcare setting.
Required Qualification Minimum Level 3 Play worker/Childcare/Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
Suitable candidates will be invited for immediate interviews at CER Education office in Liverpool City Centre. To apply for this job please submit your CV today, or contact Wendy Rowell at CER Liverpool (formally Capita) on . You can also add me on LinkedIn - for an informal confidential chat.
- school support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job