After School Club Deputy Manager
T-Club-6 is an after school club at Reigate Priory Junior School. Our aim is to create an environment where child centred play can take place whilst providing a secure, caring and stimulating environment for the children to explore a range of play opportunities. If you enjoy encouraging and inspiring children within a friendly and supportive environment then this is the job for you.
- Direct Play work and facilitate children’s play.
- Direct and supervise the playwork staff with the support of or in the absence of the Manager.
- Assist in the day-to-day organisation of the Club ensuring a safe, caring and stimulating environment, providing individual and group play opportunities and activities appropriate for children between the ages of 7-11 years.
- Follow the 8 Playwork Principles (PPSG 2005)
- Meet Ofsted Regulations
- Develop and maintain good relationships and communications with all members of the club, school and parents/carers.
- Participate in activities, which fall outside the normal working hours as required, such as planning, purchasing, training and team meetings.
- Undertake necessary administration and record keeping, including staff records, financial records, ordering and purchasing within an agreed budget.
- Ensure practice meets current legal requirements, policies and guidance on health and safety, safeguarding and promoting the well being of children.
- Offer a high quality, inclusive environment, which meets the needs of all the children, regardless of culture, religion and physical or emotional development.
- Promote high standards of physical and emotional care, health and safety and food hygiene at all times.
- Administer first aid and record all accidents and incidents relevant forms.
- Previous experience of working within a child setting environment
- NVQ level 3 in Playwork (or equivalent) or prepared to become qualified.
- 12 hours paediatric first aid
- Working together to safeguard children.
- Opportunities to gain further qualifications will be available to the candidate.
3:15-6:00pm Monday - Friday.
Term time only
Up to £13.85 depending on experience.
- Child Care
- Child Protection
- Organisational Skills
- Activity Coordination
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"