A new opportunity has become available to join our client; a rapidly growing family-owned company involved in providing various industries throughout the UK with bespoke, integrated materials handling solutions.
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 + Benefits
Skills: AutoCAD 2D, MHE, Customer Service, Quotations, Computer Skills
The successful candidate will have recently completed a Mechanical Engineering related qualification and be looking for an office based role; an interested and/or experience of material handling systems would be highly desirable.
- Dealing with incoming customer breakdown and repairs
- Quoting new maintenance contracts
- Quoting renewal maintenance contracts
- Liaising with subcontractors and customers
- Booking repairs and service visits
- Quoting spare part packages and ad-hoc requirements
- Providing the project team with 'as sold’ spares packages for new system documentation
- Keeping spare parts databases up to date
- Generating spares and small order invoices
- Placing purchase orders for spare parts
- Processing warranty claims
- Providing support to the projects and sales teams
- Assisting in generating project documentation
- Familiarity with AutoCAD 2D
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint)
- Full, clean, driving licence is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of materials handling systems is desirable
- Outgoing and calm personality
- Logical thought process
- Problem solving / solution provision
- Ability to work within a small dedicated team
Cordius Ltd team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'