Huntress are currently seeking an After Sales Coordinator on behalf of a leading Development company based in Wimbledon.
The After Sales team is responsible for providing planned preventative maintenance, in the form of tailored maintenance contracts, to existing clients.
- Manage daily diary and job schedules.
- Manage and maintain reports from Sub-Contractors. Review with After Sales Contracts Manager if needed and send to clients for review.
- Send out estimates to clients, following up and booking works.
- Produce breakdown of invoices and works carried out for small reactive works and all maintenance, pass to accounts to raise VAT invoice.
- Send out Maintenance checklists to Contracts Manager 8 weeks prior to project completion.
- Communicate and liaise maintenance information with Sub-Contractors, gathering fees and negotiating if needed.
- Produce tailored maintenance packs for client's properties.
- Communicate with clients on maintenance packs sent, arranging contracts between clients and agreements with Sub-Contractors.
The ideal applicant will have relevant industry experience and a passion for Property & Development!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- "OPERATIONS" AND "ADMINISTRATION"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job