9 Month FTC
Up to £24k doe
Leading retailer is looking to hire a temporary staff member for an Aftersales/Customer Service focused team for a 12 month contract. The role would involve a lot of time management and a good phone manner. The workload does get rather large in their peak season, so the ideal candidate will be able to handle a high volume of emails/calls. The After Sales Assistantreporting directly to the After Sales Supervisor will be a part of a customer-oriented team. The aim for this role is to develop and execute a customer service strategy, sales support, carry out day-to-day service related duties and assist with warranty requests from customers. The After Sales Assistant must independently or in cooperation with the Team Lead, Manager or other colleagues in Customer Service handle customer service requests while exhibiting attitudes and behaviours that assure of excellence in customer service. The post bearer serves as an advisor for customers hence a thorough understanding of my client’s products, pricing, procedures, ERP systems, product use and maintenance is crucial.
Strategic responsibilities for this role -
- At all times must exhibit a customer oriented attitude and excellent customer service at any given opportunity
- Must have a very broad knowledge of my client’s products and seeks opportunities to expand on it and articulate to customers and peers
- To receive and process customer’s queries, and complaints in accordance with company’s procedures
- Willingness to adapt and follow procedures, but also a flair for making the right decision
- To provide support for external vendors, customers and other consumers by handling telephones emails etc.
- To develop and promote additional sales activities
- To conduct sales of spare parts to customers
- To be aware of critical customer service issues and report if necessary
The ideal candidate will have an ability to understand customers well and handle service individually and in a professional manner always ensuring of excelling in customer service. He or she works well and understands his/her part in a team, is also willing to share knowledge with the rest of the organisation.
We regret that due to volume only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job