Affordability Case Handler
Affordability Claims Handler - 6 month contract
Start Date: Monday 25th March
Location: Aston Business Park
Salary c £24,000
We currently have fantastic opportunities within our new Birmingham Center based in Aston Cross Business Park for complaints experts or high calibre individuals looking to move into this arena. Full training will be given to the successful candidates who exhibit the drive to become professionals in this field. Initially, the roles will be 9 month contracts once training/competencies have been passed, but it is expected that the roles with become permanent.
You will be responsible for investigating, resolving and responding to affordability complaints received from customers and/or third parties within business and regulatory guidelines.
Key areas of responsibility:
- To investigate and resolve complaints in accordance with legal, regulatory and business complaint handling standards, maintaining a high standard of response which is accurate, concise and professional at all times
- To produce written responses to customers, the Financial Ombudsman Service and other third parties including comprehensive and high quality Final Response Letters which are in line with BrightHouse QA guidelines
- To respond with a level of detail and quality that meets and/or exceeds customer expectations and where appropriate to address the root cause of the query, providing appropriate operational fixes to customer accounts, whilst ensuring regulatory requirements are met and all interactions with the customer are handled in a timely manner.
- To work towards individual targets around the volume of case closure and quality guidelines
- To be flexible around operational requirements and from time to time assist with projects and ad-hoc tasks.
- Has knowledge of/experience in a complaint handling role
- Proficiency in working with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail
- Reliable and resourceful, with the ability to adapt to multiple demands
- Open to clear and constructive feedback
- Experience of working in an FCA regulated environment
- Knowledge of DISP / CONC / OFT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'