Founded by opticians in 1998, Vision Direct is Europe’s largest online contact lens supplier. We’re currently recruiting for an Affiliates & Partnerships Manager to join our lively Camden office. The role will sit within marketing (reporting to the Senior Acquisition Manager) where you will have fantastic exposure to other channels like PPC,SEO, Email, PR & UX.
With vast experience working in an Affiliates related role, you will be comfortable using online networks and understand the process of inviting publishers to the Vision Direct program and validating orders on a regular basis. Ideally you are someone who is analytically minded and have had experience working with agencies, communication will be a strong focus for you as this will be needed to relay strategy in the European markets.
- Co-ordinating strategy for the Affiliates channel, driving new customers to the business
- Manage promotions on a monthly basis, setting them up at a coupon code level all the way through to reporting on performance
- Developing offline partnerships and working on insert campaigns, arranging the logistics of these.
- Looking for new publisher opportunities that fit the Vision Direct brand and audience
- Competitor reporting and continuous pricing analysis
- Developing product feeds and ensure Vision Direct is visible on price comparison sites where appropriate
- Liaising with network managers in European countries ensuring strategy is met for the non UK domains
- Visibility checks of the search results page to ensure we are being represented correctly
- Promotional planning and resourcing creative designs from in-house design team
- Weekly and monthly reporting on channel performance including core KPIs, New Customers - CPA - CR% ect.
Essential skills & experience:
- Vast experience in an Affiliates role
- Excellent communications skills, preferably have experience working with agencies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytically minded, comfortable with reporting and handling data on Excel
- Experience of using product feeds
- Understanding of other marketing channels, SEO - PPC
- Experience of using Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
- Strong interpersonal, organisational, time management and teamwork skills
- Keen problem solver
Desirable skills & experience:
- An understanding of/interest in contact lenses, eye care products and optometry
- Other languages (Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, German)
- Experience setting up programs in a European country
- Knowledge of insert campaigns (offline)
- Time Management
- Web Analytics
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job