Affiliate and Partnerships Manager - Ecommerce - South Manchester - £30,000 to £40,000
Take the next step in your Affiliate career by becoming the Affiliate and Partnerships Manager for a globally recognised Ecommerce business!
Situated in a convenient location in South Manchester, our client has built themselves an impeccable reputation and managed to secure themselves a strong position within the market through an ecommerce revolution! As they continue their rapid expansion as an Ecommerce company, they are now looking to hire a new Affiliate and Partnerships Manager.
The Affiliate and Partnerships Manager will join a team that strives for excellence; therefore, the successful candidate will demonstrate a keen 'eye for detail’ as well as being an ambitious, commercially focused individual who’s comfortable delivering high volumes of traffic to the business’s website.
The Main Responsibilities of the Affiliate and Partnerships Manager:
- Generate media plans on a regular basis with regards to the affiliate budget in order to achieve growth targets.
- Define the affiliates strategy to drive traffic and revenue.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key affiliates as well as drive new opportunities and partnerships.
- Manage the internal affiliate network within the responsibilities of budgets and forecasts
- Utilise the affiliate marketing channels in order to optimise all campaigns.
- Regularly report back to management on data generated reports and carry out advanced performance analysis.
- Provide regular insights by analysing affiliate campaign and platforms
- Working closely with other key channels such as PPC, Analytics, Design, CRM, Social & Brand teams.
The Key Skills required:
- Proven experience of working within a similar Affiliate role and environment is essential
- Expert knowledge of the Affiliate Market
- A self- driven and ambitious individual with a desire to achieve targets
- Prior experience of delivering increased traffic, sales and profit growth
- Fantastic communication, organisational and time management skills
- Experience of media planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Highly analytical and a strong strategic thinker!
Is this the job for you? Get in touch with one of our fantastic recruitment consultants today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'