Affiliate Publisher Relationship Development - Digital Network £32k London
One of the UK's leading ad and media networks need to find a Relationship and Development Executive to join their publisher team.. My client is a forward thinking employer who offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package including pension, health care, insurance, cycle to work, travel ticket loan, Gym, they offer fantastic training and real career development opportunities.
The role will focus on developing trusting and mutually profitable relationships with more social media orientated publishers, including bloggers, content and review publisher, lifestyle influencers, travel bloggers.. Inviting them to join the network, to run appropriate ads, develop exclusive brand relationships, negotiate placement tenancies, negotiate commercial frameworks, negotiate exclusive commission rates.
Your skills will include :
- The ability to develop trusting relationships with website publishers
- To be able to persuade site owners to join
- The ability to negotiate
- Have an understanding of Affiliate partnerships
- Understand CPA revenue model
- Understand the branding benefits of influencer marketing
- Understand the future of social media
- To be able to explain complex revenue models
If you are this person, I am keen to start a conversation. Contact Trevor Jones Goodchildsmith Digital Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job