Affiliate and PPC Manager, Oval, South West London
Salary - £35,000 to £40,000 p.a. + benefits
Exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s largest online multi level retail companies and to be part of the highly successful and expanding UK team. Our client has over 3,000 partner stores, 50 million products and services and employs over 600 people globally.
Manage affiliate publishing programme, recruiting stores and publishers to both programmes. The UK Programme currently has 1,300 leading online stores. Manage pay-per-click programmes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with key merchants, ensuring the retail portal has the UK’s leading online retailers as partners.
- Ensure new merchants go live in timely manner with appropriate merchandising, liaising with engineering, data and marketing teams.
- Negotiate with merchant partners for special offers, improved commissions and other deals, ensuring maximum revenue from the channel.
- Ensure unique offers, commissions etc. are marketed to customers.
- Manage and develop Hot Deals programme, giving customers access to special offers.
- Research market for more deal opportunities and ensure programme runs effectively through best-of-breed data-feeds.
- Monitor and submit reports of commission changes of affiliate stores.
- Monitor merchants who leave the programme, reporting changes and ensuring relevant sales, presentation and other materials are updated. Ensure the company retains merchants who change affiliate network.
- Present reports on acquisition, performance, revenue and other key metrics, validating data against external sources.
- Give merchandising and communications team’s content for broadcast in newsletters, social networks and other channels.
- Attend Affiliate events to gain new opportunities for the affiliate program.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign setup and optimisation for Google Shopping, Bing Shopping, Google AdWords and Bing AdCenter.
- Test ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, ad extensions and more.
- Manage, implement and track return on investment of PPC campaigns.
- Keep up to date Google and Bing updates and trends and ensure all active campaigns are in line with best practises.
- Comply with company policies and procedures and perform other duties as needed.
- Affiliate marketing, knowledge of Paid Search (PPC) preferred (not essential).
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Products.
- Excellent levels of English reading, comprehension, speaking, writing and active listening.
- Above moderate levels of critical thinking, judgment, reasoning, and attention to detail.
- Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Management
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job