NEW JOB - Affiliate & Partnerships Manager, EMEA - Fantastic opportunity to join an international eCommerce organisation with an amazing brand and range of consumer products that are recognised across the world.
£26,000 - £30,000 (negotiable) + benefits
Fluent English. Fluency also in any 2nd language (ideally Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, German) is an advantage but not essential
Our client is successful eCommerce company with a large range of consumer good and brands that are recoginsed and sold across most of the world's leading online platforms (Amazon, Google Shopping, eBay etc)
To manage all of their Affiliate Partnerships and Programme activity across the EMEA region, they wish to recruit an Affiliate & Partnerships Manager. The exciting job will focus on the following job responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating strategy for the Affiliates channel, driving new customers to the business
- Manage promotions on a monthly basis, setting them up at a coupon code level all the way through to reporting on performance
- Developing offline partnerships and working on insert campaigns, arranging the logistics of these.
- Looking for new publisher opportunities that fit the brand and audience
- Competitor reporting and continuous pricing analysis
- Developing product feeds and ensure brand is visible on price comparison sites where appropriate
- Visibility checks of the search results page to ensure we are being represented correctly
- Promotional planning and resourcing creative designs from in-house design team
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English. Fluency also in any 2nd language (ideally Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, German) is an advantage but not essential
- Good previous experience in an Affiliates role
- Excellent communications skills, preferably have experience working with agencies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytically minded, comfortable with reporting and handling data on Excel
- Experience of using product feeds
- Experience of using Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
£26,000 - £30,000 (negotiable) + excellent benefits
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as the Affiliates Manager, please send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job