An exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident, knowledgeable Affiliate Marketing Manager to join my client - an established business in the centre of Leamington Spa. The successful candidate will manage the affiliate programme for the business with an understanding of how to set-up, track and on-board partners.
* Identifying affiliate/publishing partners and managing the relationship with existing partners
* On-going delivery of digital marketing campaigns to support these partnerships
* Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with all partners
* Helping to grow business revenue through the affiliate channels ensuring ROI and sales targets are met
To be successful in securing this position, you will have:
* Direct previous knowledge of an affiliate role having previously worked with a variety of publishers and partners
* Strong knowledge of affiliate platforms and programmes including set-up and tracking
* Experience of running digital marketing campaigns
* Commercial awareness working in a digital marketplace
This is a great opportunity for you to enter the business at an exciting time of growth within a disruptive marketplace.
The role is offered on a permanent basis, 9am-5pm Monday-Friday with on-site parking.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
- Affiliate Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"