Affiliate Marketing Manager - Basingstoke - £35k - £45k DOE
We have an exciting new opportunity available with our client based in Woking for an Affiliate Specialist to manager and grow their brand in the UK and Internationally through their existing & prospective affiliate base, building on an ever-growing success story.
The role of affiliate manager is to drive and grow the existing UK & International affiliate programs, you will be expected to 'hit the ground running’ and have a good understanding of the affiliate marketing channel. You will be expected to be able to hit achievable targets using various methods of the affiliate marketing mix offering fresh thinking and out of the box strategies.
Candidates must be happy to travel.
- Account management of the brand
- Hitting set KPI targets
- Daily, weekly & monthly KPI monitoring and analysis
- Management of UK & International marketing calendar
- Manage budgets to ensure spend is optimised
- Negotiation of commercials with existing and new affiliates
- Implementation of programmes across networks
- Audit all affiliate activity; including key messages, ad copy and creative solutions ensure that all campaigns and activity are consistent with both brand values and overall campaign themes
- Provide a first point of contact service for the affiliate channel
- Monitor all promotional activity to ensure codes are up to date and relative
- Build and maintain strong publisher relationships
- Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners
- Keep affiliates up to date with the latest company news
Experience and Skills:
- At least one year’s management experience within the affiliate industry
- Experienced in CPA, CPC & CPM
- Sound analytical and commercial knowledge
- Strong knowledge of affiliate platforms and programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - including presenting and reporting
- Strong people and partnership management skills
- Strong Excel and numerical skills
- Experience in travel preferred but not essential
- A good understanding of the whole digital marketing mix including attribution models
This is a fantastic new opportunity with a business who is growing consistently. The role comes with excellent benefits including pension, healthcare, tastecards, bonus and various other schemes.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
- Travel Arrangements
- Affiliate Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job