Central Employment are seeking an experienced and client facing Affiliate Marketing Manager on behalf of a leading and growing digital agency. Based in the North East, reporting into the Head of Affiliates, this is fantastic opportunity to expand your career and a change to work on a number of leading brands within various sectors.
Main duties of the Affiliate Marketing Manager:
- Deliver an overall excellent service and high relationship management to all clients within your portfolio
- Create and deliver tailored affiliate marketing programs that incorporate clients’ business and marketing objectives
- Maintain a good understanding of each of your clients businesses, their marketing objectives and business goals
- Proactively identify opportunities and generate ideas for your clients, to help deliver against their objectives and goals
- Provide regular, actionable recommendations to ensure maximum affiliate promotion and revenue
- Maintain appropriate level of knowledge across the industry, as well as network and affiliate tools and software
- Help to develop strong relationships with affiliates, clients and networks through delivery of high-standard reports and communication
- Build good relationships with clients that encourage loyalty and up-sell opportunities.
- Work alongside external partners such as PR agencies, developers and networks, to provide a seamless affiliate marketing experience for every client in your portfolio.
The ideal Affiliate Marketing Manager will have:
You will have a proven record of maintaining excellent client relationships in order to manage affiliate programs across our portfolio - which includes major brands within a number of sectors. You will have strong communication skills, great knowledge of digital marketing and the ability to manage various stakeholders and projects at once. We are looking for a team player who is highly analytical with excellent time management and organisational skills.
Key experience required to be successful Affiliate Marketing Manager:
- Proactive with heaps of initiative who can maintain the high standards set by the Affiliate Marketing team
- Being able to compose creative ways to increase brand awareness and relationship building and work with your clients to bring them to life to achieve success.
- Confident managing a challenging workload, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients and other tasks.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills with the ability to adapt depending on the audience. This role requires you to engage with an array of stakeholders from different backgrounds and at different levels of seniority, so we’re after a strong and confident communicator.
- Willing and able to go above and beyond for your clients, challenge yourself and take calculated risks where necessary. Most of all, be passionate about what you do and willing to learn, ask questions and get stuck in.
- The Affiliate Marketing Manager positions require at 3 experience in a client facing role, this can be from a digital agency, network or gained in-house.
- Account Management
- Relationship Management
- Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Networks
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"