Purpose of position
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working, confident, and dedicated person to join the fast paced and hugely rewarding environment of Account Management. This is a great chance for anyone looking to move into a position of responsibility to gain valuable experience working with one of the network’s largest blue chip clients.
As a Team Leader, you will lead a team dedicated to the management of our client’s range of programmes on the network, reporting to the Account Director. This exciting and dynamic role will be responsible for liaising with team members, clients and the Account Director as a main point of contact for the escalation of issues, and the strategic coordination of the our top accounts.
The successful candidate will have breadth of experience in the affiliate industry, and in particular in dealing with major blue chip clients, as well as experience in people management.
Key responsibilities within this superb role include:
- Manage all aspects of your brand affiliate campaigns, ensuring clients are satisfied with their campaigns and the effect on their overall business
- Ensure sufficient company communication regarding all clients within your team
- Take on overall responsibility for team members and their performance
- Take on responsibility for the development of team members
- Take responsibility for the free-flow of communication within the team
- Ensure an appropriate working environment for team members
- Provide a point of escalation for team members
- Help to nurture dynamic team environment
- Ensure good account management practices are being delivered effectively by team members at all times.
- Provide feedback to Account Director on the effectiveness of the team, the performance of members of the team and the quality of service
- Should be showing willingness to develop ideas that can help the team grow and fulfil its goals
- Show leadership ability to take responsibility for other members of the team on a day-to-day basis
Whilst the above is a guide to general expectation of the role, we expect this position to evolve allowing you greater scope to gain both knowledge and experience within the online and affiliate market place.
As a hard-working member of the team, it is anticipated that you will in time use the skills developed in this role to form a solid basis for upward progression within the company.
Skills & Expertise
To be successful you will need to meet the below requirements.
- 2+ years’ account management experience in an affiliate marketing role, with a particular focus on blue-chip clients.
- High level of industry knowledge and will have developed a presence within the wider affiliate community.
- Experience in coordinating teams in projects and working practices
- High level of communication and client relationship skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Awin systems, and how these systems can be used to serve the needs of clients.
- Demonstrate an excellent level of account management skills, including the ability to optimise large campaigns
- Have a strong level of affiliate marketing knowledge to present varied options for brand clients in the structure of their campaigns
- Demonstrate experience with different program structures, including lead based, mobile phone, standard retail and sign-up
- Show a good understanding of network ethos and help the team to manage accounts using that direction
- Show an understanding of Awin’s USPs and how our delivery of customer services positions us compared with our competitors
- Exhibit a leadership approach in dealing with Account Managers
- Good standard of academic achievement (A-Level or Degree).
- Academic or professional background in Marketing.
- HTML experience.
- Edit Plus experience.
- PPC (Pay-per-click) experience.
- Relevant merchant account management experience across a number of verticals (such as fashion, travel, telecoms) and knowledge of lead generation will be an advantage.
You will be expected to have good understanding of affiliate marketing is and what we do in the industry for any role within Awin.
- Account Management
- Client Services
- Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Management
- Affiliate Networks
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'