Position: Affiliate Marketing Executive- Mobile Marketing
Type: Full-time / Permanent
Basic Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Bonuses OTE £45K+
Benefits: Bonuses based upon performance up to £15K+ per annum
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are a global Mobile Marketing company based in the heart of Shoreditch. Currently we are seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager who will work alongside our experienced Management team.
The role consists of researching new potential global partners in the mobile marketing industry, so the right candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, be highly organised and be able to speak to different people across the world. So an understanding of being able to adapt to different cultures is a key skill.
Experience in managing affiliates is key and understanding the importance of building and maintaing solid relationships with the affiliates and partners.
This is a fast-paced and rewarding career opportunity that will suit someone who
enjoys communicating with people at all levels.
The role will offer the right candidate excellent career progression in other parts of the company with excellent bonuses.
We will offer training and development to enhance the experience for the right candidates.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Researching potential new mobile marketing partners Globally
- Building rapport with potential affiliate partners.
- Creating daily/weekly reports on your performance.
- Creating new client set up processes using our online platform. (full training)
- Maintain accurate records of all activities and pipeline management
- Good technical mind of affilaite tracking to set up new partners.
- Researching market trends in different regions around the world
Skills/behavioural attributes required:
- Affilaite industry experience necessary with a strong work ethic, desire to exceed and achieve success is vital.
- The ability to quickly build effective relationships with our partner.
- Great organisation skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and passionate about making a difference, you will combine great interpersonal and influencing skills and consistently display excellent communication and rapport with partners.
- Computer literate and possess basic organisational and administrative skills.
- Good research skills
- The ability to speak to Senior Director Level/Owners.
We are offering full training and career development for the right individual. The are excellent prospects in our fast growing company for the right candidate to grow.
The main skills we are looking for are excellent communication skills, highly organised and someone who is keen to learn and progress their career to the next level.
We offer full training and a clear development plan for the right candidate and progression.
- Business Development
- Mobile Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Networks
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job