My Client fully understands the power of affiliate marketing… Their current portfolio of affiliates brings in significant revenue and website traffic. Your job will be to take this to the next level!
• A daring business in an exciting industry
• Well established customer base that is growing at a rapid rate.
• The team are full of passionate, innovative and creative people
• They believe in promoting from within and offer amazing growth potential
• If you do well, you will be rewarded
• You’ll join as an Affiliate Marketing Executive
• This involves working with current affiliate partners to increase their performance
• You’ll be marketing to new opportunities and spotting new partners.
• Collaborate with the creative team to design marketing material.
• There’s plenty of support for you as you’ll be surrounded by marketing experts and brilliant leaders.
The Ideal Candidate
• You might have a background in affiliate marketing or a personal interest in it
• You may be familiar with other affiliate marketing platforms or how social media influencers operate
• To fit in with the team, you’ll need to be a lover of technology, organised and keen to learn.
• You’ll be creative, a great relationship builder – and even a little competitive!
• It’s a face-paced environment and you should enjoy that type of office buzz.
Starting Salary range of £18,000-£20,000 but you can expect regular salary reviews… You will get lots of perks including flexible working and awesome bonuses. You will be greatly rewarded and your achievements will not go unnoticed
Want the Job?
It’s an open role and it won’t be around for too long. Don’t delay and apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'