Affiliate Marketing Executive - Fashion Retail
Manchester, £25,000 - £30,000
Do you have an interest in the fashion industry? Why don't you work for some of the worlds most popular brands!
My client are a dynamic company that offer their customers a truly unique retail experience which has paved the way of success for them and lead them to the position they are in now.
With such a strong brand name and customer loyalty my client have been able to invest heavily in building their marketing team and are now looking for an Affiliate Marketing Executive to join them.
This role will report directly to the Digital Marketing Lead and will work closely with the Digital and Ecommerce team. Other relationships include the Creative team (including social media) as well as managing their external agencies.
In this role, you will assist with the delivery of the brands affiliate marketing strategy.
As an Affiliate Marketing Executive key responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible for managing existing affiliate partnerships
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of new partnership activity
- Negotiate commercial terms for new partnership opportunities/ paid placement opportunities
- Proactive in seeking out new innovations and maintaining cutting edge market knowledge
- Responsible for the planning, maintenance and communication of the affiliate marketing calendar
- Liaising with multiple teams, approving suitable products to be included on all featured marketing communications and making sure that all activity is aligned with the wider marketing calendar
- Ensure all customer communications are accurate, consistent and delivered on time
Essential skills and experiences include:
- Proven track record of working in a marketing role either agency side or client side with an appreciation for different aspects of digital marketing
- Experience with affiliate network platforms such as Affiliate Window (AWIN), Linkshare, Trade Tracker
- Experience in negotiating and establishing online commercial relationships
- Exceptional planner and organiser when allocating time and resource to meet deadlines and identify key seasonal peaks and troughs
- Strong reporting and analytical skills with an understanding of analytics packages (Google analytics)
You will be joining a very welcoming and supportive team where you will truly feel the value of the work you do. A company that full understands the importance of digital and use this as every part of their daily routine.
This is a good commute from Manchester, Lancashire, Huddersfield and Leeds (West Yorkshire).
If you are interested in this position please apply with you updated CV and I will be in touch.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.