We are CurrentBody - The Beauty Device Experts.
CurrentBody is the pioneering online destination for home use health and beauty technology in the UK & Worldwide.
We have grown rapidly over the last 3 years, growing from a team of 13 to over 80 and launching 11 international websites. Our 17 multi-national websites sell to over 122 countries around the world.
Working as part of the growing Digital Marketing Team you will be a key member in a diverse, dynamic team with further exciting expansion plans for 2020.
Want to join us on our exciting journey?
Role: Affiliates Manager
Due to continuous growth both in the UK & internationally, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Affiliate & Partnerships Lead to join our growing team. You will be responsible for driving business development & acquisition through creative marketing strategies. You are innovative, motivated, entrepreneurial, detail driven and have strong social skills. You’re fun, sociable, have an understanding of the luxury ecommerce space and is at ease working in a fast paced team environment.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Devise and execute the affiliate & partnerships strategy
- Identify, establish and nurture long term relationships with beauty bloggers and high value affiliates
- Re-launch and manage the overall affiliate channel.
- Cultivate & reward top performers with incentive programs, access to exclusives and product launches
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the company’s objectives and campaigns are fully executed and aligned
- Monitor and analyse affiliate performance, competitor offerings and industry trends to ensure effectiveness and profitability of the channel
- Be an internal advocate for emerging trend, technologies and opportunities in the affiliate/partnerships channel
- Report, measure and communicate channel performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to Board level
- Ensure all affiliate & partnership traffic is correctly tagged, tracked and reported on
- 3+ years experience in Digital Marketing, with at least 2 years of Partnership/Affiliate marketing experience
- Proven track record in working with affiliates, blogger networks, incentives & closed groups.
- Highly organised and self motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong negotiation, analytical and implementation skills
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- High comfort with data analysis and ability to use and manipulate data to make informed decisions
- Knowledge of affiliate & blogger marketing best practices
- Able to converse on technical matters
- Fluent in a second European Language would be a bonus
- Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Marketing Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'