Hey, you, Affiliate Manager, stop and read about this great new role - it could be just what you're looking for!
This instantly recognisable retail brand has experienced exciting growth, and is therefore looking for you, their next Affiliate Manager. Your role will be to work with their sizeable affiliate network and using your existing contacts to bring on new ones. Your ultimate goal will be to increase revenue whilst smashing KPIs including ROI and web visitors.
This could be your summer to enjoy a super-social working environment, a fab outdoor space for after work drinks, and a brand on your CV to be truly proud of.
- As you'll be the only Affiliate Manager in the business, you'll be sitting within the wider marketing team taking complete ownership of the affiliate network.
- Maintaining the extensive affiliate network whilst bringing new awesome contacts on to improve profitability and boost ROI.
- Analysing and reporting on data driven from affiliate campaigns to test, learn and optimise performance - the better you do, the bigger your bonus will be.
- Managing relationships with partners and internal stakeholders so everyone is aware of the great work you're doing.
- Your strong e-commerce affiliates experience will enable you to hit the ground running, adding value from day one.
- The experience you have in number crunching and analysing reports in SQL will aid you in sharing stats with the internal and external business partners.
- Your client-facing nature and sales flair will keep you hungry for achieving KPIs and striving for your annual performance related bonus!
This exciting opportunity is not to be missed. Staff love working there, there's a great bonus up for grabs and it could be yours! APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job