Quest Search and Selection is working with a well-established luxury fashion retailer, who is looking to hire an Affiliate Manager to join their dynamic marketing team based in London. This company is a globally renowned business who has ambitious future plans for growth.
As an Affiliate Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the programmatic marketing manager in driving traffic to the website.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the site.
- Manage the day-to-day running of key affiliate partners.
- Manage the affiliate budget and setting the strategy for the channel.
- Work with affiliate partners and agencies globally to build programmes that meet set targets.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in affiliate and partnership marketing desirably from a retail background.
- Experience in managing a team and channels.
- Good project management skills.
- Good knowledge of Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics.
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing business.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job