Affiliate Manager Finnish Market
Affiliate Manager (Finnish Market)
We are looking for an Affiliates Account Manager for a fast-growing sportsbook and casino operator in a gorgeous part of London.
The newly hired Affiliates Account Manager you will play an essential role supporting the business in the UK. You will Proactively track, report, contact and generate a strong working relationship with VIP clients + Identifying and recruit new affiliates
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in the gaming / betting industry, especially sportsbook and casino
- Excellent Finnish communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Having either worked in a similar positon such as affiliate exec, VIP customer service or account manager in the gaming / gambling world
- Sales, affiliate or account management Experience
The Job Role:
- Proactively track, report, contact and generate a strong working relationship with VIP clients
- Identifying and recruiting new affiliates
- Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates
- Maintaining on-going communication campaigns
- Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors' affiliate campaigns and promotions
- Keeping affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements
- Follow up and maximize a monthly budget, based on KPIs (FTDs, CPAs, NGR, Cost, Margin, etc)
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'