We are currently seeking a confident individual looking to develop their career in Affiliate Marketing. Our client is an award winning on-line gaming company wanting to expand their Affiliate Team.
You will take responsibility for setting up, running, monitoring and optimising of affiliate agreements, as well as analysing return on investment benchmarks and suggesting improvements to existing campaigns to help grow acquisition efforts.
You will have the opportunity to report on a wide range of promotional campaigns, largely online but some offline. you will have responsibility for all marketing activity on your portfolio, and also supporting the team lead on larger marketing projects.
Duties will include:
- Maintenance of the affiliates website, ensuring content is fresh and promotions are up to date
- Constant optimisation of website using Word press and google analytical tool
- Pro-actively grow and manage the affiliates database
- Run all processes leading up to finalising deals and campaign performance ( prospecting, meetings, contracting, integration, follow up, relationship management)
- Negotiate and finalise deals in accordance with company's contract guidelines
- Work closely with web and creative operations teams to optimise affiliate marketing opportunities
- Working with copywriters to ensure key messages are delivered
- Maintenance of income access marketing tools - constantly updating latest promotional materials on here
- Deploy and optimise campaigns through affiliate marketing channel
- Monitor and produce affiliate performance reports for each platform
- Monitor affiliate applications, and maintain affiliate inbox
- Constant monitoring of competitor sites, providing affiliate managers with competitor analysis, assisting with identifying area's for improvement of the affiliate channel
- Utilise all tools top optimise affiliate marketing effectiveness
- Attend affiliate conferences and participate in meetings to learn about affiliate needs
- Strong understanding of affiliate marketing techniques
- Strong grasp of analytical reporting using Excel - using pivot tables
- Excellent account management and relationship building skills
- Highly numerate with strong cost control skills
- Experience in partnerships / with CPA and revenue share payment models would be an advantage but not essential
This role will offer you an excellent opportunity to progress your career in affiliate marketing, whilst working for a fantastic organisation who really value their staff - offering an outstanding bonus and benefits package as well as a highly competitive annual salary.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job