Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Relocation Assistance.
Our client, a dynamic FinTech company is looking for an Affiliate Coordinator - German Speaking to join their highly motivated team in Gibraltar.
The successful Affiliate Coordinator will develop their career into Affiliate Manager or other areas of this fast developing business.
This challenging and rewarding Affiliate Coordinator - German Speaking opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following key responsibilities:
- Building relationships with existing affiliate partners and external providers and networks
- Optimising traffic to the portfolio of brands.
- Supporting the affiliate team with administration and digital marketing tasks and working closely with the Head of Affiliates
- Reporting and analysing data, supporting the affiliate systems and monitoring KPIs
If this Affiliate Coordinator opportunity within the fast-paced world of online gaming is of interest to you, then you will need the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Degree level in a business, finance or marketing related subject
- Fluent German
- Strong commercial experience including skills within Account Management / B2B
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Tech-savy and curious about new technologies
- Highly organised & ability to work under pressure
- Ability to analyse and interpret information
- Digital Marketing experience is an advantage, including Google Adwords
- CRM systems experience is an advantage
- An interest in financial trading is an advantage
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Account Management
- Technical Skills
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job