Affiliate Account Manager, Hybrid Working - Up to £40k
Are you an Affiliate Account Manager keen to join a premium, affiliate marketing management agency? Joining an incredibly talented team, you’ll be autonomously managing global brands affiliate programmes and operating as the lead point of contact for all clients strategic and account matters.
As Affiliate Account Manager, you’ll also be responsible for developing strong relationships with clients, connecting with key publishers, daily management and optimisation, preparing reports, presentations and building a world-class strategy to deliver the best performance for clients.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this Affiliate Account Manager include:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all client’s strategic and account matters.
- Manage a team that will help deliver the clients objectives, whilst developing their skillset and supporting their progress within the business.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client and publisher relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to all clients
- Manage the budget and forecast and track key account metrics.
- Be able to negotiate with publishers to get the best possible deals and achieve the best ROI.
- Prepare reports on account status, on a frequent basis.
- Identify and grow the client's affiliate programme through recruitment and optimisation.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Work independently to produce all necessary account management documentation and deliver regular reports on your programmes.
- Take a proactive approach in solving issues with assigned clients, escalating issues to the Client Director when necessary.
The ideal Affiliate Account Manager will also have the following:
- Proven work experience as an affiliate account executive, key account manager, junior account manager or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel) experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time, thriving in a fast-paced environment, whilst paying strict attention to detail.
This agency will also be offering this Affiliate Account Manager benefits such as:
- Flexible working hours, with the team in the office 3 days a week and 2 days at home, and reduced hours every Friday!
- Wellness days and regular team events
- A fantastic and dynamic work culture
- Further training and development - empowering you to develop personally and professionally
- A day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health insurance
If this sounds like the perfect Affiliate Account Manager role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference SP120.
- Account Manager
- Marketing Management
- Affiliate Marketing
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'