A number of safety critical software, hardware and systems engineering staff are required to join a market leading, innovative aerospace technology company that specialise in the design and development of flight deck avionics, data acquisition systems, instrumentation and life support equipment. The roles exist at varying levels from Engineer to principal level and include a competitive salary and benefits package. Positions exist in both Coventry, West Midlands and Fareham, Hampshire.
Successful applicants will develop and implement structured engineering solutions to meet programme requirements across the whole development lifecycle in accordance with aerospace legislation and standards DO178C and ED-12.
Key Responsibilities (role dependent) will include:
- Prepare and manage system requirements and design specifications following analysis of customer requirements in accordance with legislation, human factors and business needs.
- Conduct Validation and Verification activities
- Design, development integration, verification and support of embedded software
- Design, develop, integrate and test complex software projects using model-based development tools such as UML and SCADE
- Design management and design, modification, commissioning, verification and proving of analogue and digital electronic circuits and casings for use in a safety critical environment.
Skills and Experience required
- Engineering degree within an electronics, computing or aerospace engineering subject.
- Experience in a similar role is essential - working with safety critical software and hardware developments within aerospace, rail or defence industries.
- Experience of validating and verifying - Experience of hardware and software architectures.
- Experience of hardware and software design processes - Experience of integration and verification plans, and test procedures activities.
- Experience of design for safety in civil or military airborne systems and equipment.
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered. If you feel you meet the requirements for the please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job