My client is a well established freight forwarder seeking an experienced AEROSPACE OPERATOR to join their Aerospace team dealing with both imports and exports.
Daily duties include:
- Taking bookings from customers by telephone and email
- Customs entries
- Handling air exports/ imports
- Quoting customers
- Liaising with overseas offices/ agents and airlines
- Updating customers on their shipments
- Sending pre-alerts and flight details to customers
- Arranging collections and deliveries of goods
- Processing airline documentations such as MAWB, HAWB and manifests
- Dealing specifically with AOG's / time critical shipments
Requirements for candidate:
- Previous freight forwarding experience
- Good knowledge of air exports
- Outstanding customer service skills
- PC literate
- Willing to learn
- Monday- Friday 09:00-17:30 plus overtime
- You will also be required to be on call 1 in every 4 weeks
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity - APPLY NOW!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"