Aerospace Engineering, Graduate Role
£20,000 to £25,000 plus benefits
Our client is an established and highly successful manufacturer of specialist tooling, manufactured and machined to specification, supplying worldwide.
As part of a planned expansion, we have been asked to source a junior sales engineer, who will work with the sales team, raising quotes and estimates for new and existing customers, managing the customer contact thereafter.
- Manage all incoming enquiries from existing and new customers, taking the time to discuss the full technical requirement
- Create detailed quotes, estimates, pre-qualification documents and detailed bid summaries as required
- Create and deliver technical sales presentations as required, supported by the sales manager
- Follow up from each quote and be the liaison point for the company, with a view to securing the business quoted and hopefully future work
- Process all orders and the reporting to management
- The role will hold the opportunity to visit customers to discuss new or repeat business, developing strong working relationships, also giving the opportunity to discuss customer tooling frustrations and taking the opportunity to work with engineering with the aim of creating a tooling that better fits or resolves their frustrations.
- Opportunity to represent the business at conferences, exhibitions and seminars
- Will be a qualified engineer or have a strong Technical / Aerospace Engineering background
- Will demonstrate enthusiasm and be keen to work within this detail lead engineering environment
- Will be a strong communicator who is detail lead, happy probing for and discussing full technical requirements with customers, engineers, mainly within the Aerospace
- Be happy raising detailed quotes for customers and liaising closely with a view to securing and managing the business.
- Be happy offering first class customer service to internal and external customers, representing the business at Sales Support Engineer level.
- Be a strong team player who is keen to learn and happy to support company and individual goals.
This role offers the opportunity for progression, with the possibility of moving in to a field based position, should that be the direction you wish to take.
Should you have the right engineering or technical experience and this role sound like a good next challenge for you, please email or call, we will be pleased to hear from you
- Account Manager
- Technical Sales
- Technical Support
- Quote Preparation
- Tender Preparation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'