Job Title: Aerospace Application Engineer
Do you have a BA/BSc in Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience? Do you have 2-5 years' experience in Engineering? Are you proficient in Microsoft Office? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team of people and company.
Application Engineers for aerospace are the primary technical interface with our leading OEM customers, responsible for daily technical support on gearbox and drivetrain design and simulation applications, leading and managing communication in a proactive manner. Working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate, the Application Engineer must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. The Application Engineer must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with the customers throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide day to day technical support for our leading aerospace accounts.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Provide product information and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFQ.
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements for the product development and the engineering service proposal.
- Perform technical/product training for sales people, and engineers at targeted accounts.
- Assist in the design and development of new tools and services necessary to make target accounts comfortable and successful in sales.
- Market research on aerospace technology trends.
- Technical publications in the major global aerospace conferences/exhibitions.
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases.
- Travel and/or web demo to global customer sites to preform start-up and training services.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts.
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth.
- BA/BSc in Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience in a similar industry.
- Experience 2-5 Years in Engineering.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Available for Travel 25% for global customers.
- Gear and bearing design experience.
- Simulation software applications.
- Customer Service or Sales Support experience.
- Proven Project Management skills.
ACS are recruiting for an Aerospace Application Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Aerospace Application Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Aerospace Application Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Aerospace Application Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Aerospace Application Engineer role you desire.
- "Engineering" "Technical Field" "industry" "Microsoft Office" "Interpersonal" "organizational skills" "Travel" "Gear and bearing" "design" "software a
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job