Aerospace and Defence Import Operator
- Handling high volume of email exchanges and working hand in hand with operations to ensure customer SLA are met
- Answering quote request
- Build effective relationship with the clients and network so as to maintain good revenue increase and operational performance for the organization
- Handling complaints and resolving disputes in Imports, Exports, Road Freight and cross trade
- Operator should have the ability to analyze information and results in order to make the best decision in solving problems
- Creative thinker
- Shipping knowledge needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Working under pressure
- Team player
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"