A leading Training provider are looking to recruit an experienced Aerospace Engineering Lecturer to deliver L2 and L3 Aerospace Engineering standards both in the classroom and workplace. They are an EASA approved School with a partnership with a globally recognised brand.
Key skills to be taught will be Aerospace Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering. They are looking for a passionate Aerospace Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge.
- Design, Create and Deliver Aerospace Engineering Courses is line with the new Aerospace Engineering standard for prestigious clients apprentice programmes
- Demonstrate in a workshop environment on a range of Aerospace Engineering techniques
- To monitor and track student progress in Aerospace Engineering courses.
- Undertake on site learners assessment
- Maintain / Update EASA CAA Part 147 documents
- Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Aerospace Engineering field
- Hold relevant Part 66 and Part 147 experience and knowledge
- Experience as either a Tutor | Lecturer | Instructor or passing on Aeronautical knowledge in the workplace
- Confident demonstrator.
- Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification or willingness to work towards (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
For more information or to apply please call or email
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
- Aerospace Engineering
- EASA 147
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job