Day Rate: £600 - £650
Length: 6 Months
Job Role & Responsibilities:
My Client are seeking a hands on highly motivated AEM Developer to join their ranks on a 6 month contract.
- Technical design and hands-on development of customer facing applications based on Adobe AEM v6.
- Leading & managing a small team of developers (both internal and partner supplied).
- Code reviews and management of the complex code base branches of the global platform for AEM
- Active monitoring of risks to code based delivery.
- Engaging with Technical Leads, Solutions Architect and Enterprise Architecture to find and solve gaps in technical direction.
- Identification and management of technical debt.
- Coordination with DevOps to ensure our platform delivery meets the needs of ourselves and our customers.
- Coordination with the Quality Assurance Team to support test activities.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Significant experience with building, launching and managing complex websites on the Adobe AEM Experience Manager (4+ years)
- Strong technical credentials with 7+ year's development experience in Java.
- Significant hands -on experience building server side technologies and platforms using Java, Spring, Maven.
- Established track record of designing and developing simple solutions to complex problems.
- Experienced in designing scalable solutions, write efficient code, optimizing performance and debugging issues.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing large scale commercial web applications
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, multi- tasking, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job