Advocacy Program Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an Advocacy Programme Manager to join a leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV reseller and develop and own an Advocate Program. This is a green field opportunity. With the key assets in place (our passionate customers) but no programmatic way to share or acknowledge their stories, we need your help to change that.
The role of Advocacy Programme Manager would suit an experienced marketer, where you will become part of the broader marketing leadership team, giving you the opportunity to develop, execute and lead a new Customer Advocacy Program. Being digital by nature, with strong skills in tools such as LinkedIn and Hubspot, you will love talking to customers and see your next move as a key moment in your career.
Advocacy Programme Manager Responsibilities & Experience required:
- Report to the board on a monthly basis providing progress updates and KPIs.
- Analyse, develop and connect with potential customers through LinkedIn and internal networking
- Create a sustainable new business lead generation program exploiting the opportunities that digital networking affords e.g Sales Navigator
- Build a Customer / Partner / Employee referral program
- Have excellent writing & editing skills
- Be a self-starter who will be energised by this challenge
- Help our advocates connect with their peers, by creating personalised, relevant content and communications.
Although based in Newbury there is the opportunity to work up to 2 days a week from home.
Advocacy Programme Manager Benefits: 25 days holiday, Contributory Medical Cover including up to £100 per year for glasses, Contributory Pension and Pizza's/Burgers on a Friday.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- Advocacy Program Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job