Job title: Advisor Support Trainer
Location: Kent (Bexley area)
Salary: Circa £28’000 plus superb benefits
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Closing date for submitting CV: Monday 16th April
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 25th April
Customer Management Resourcing (CMR) is a boutique recruitment consultancy that specialise in mid & executive level roles within 'Customer Management'. This includes all management or analytical roles surrounding Contact Centres, Customer Experience & A.I.
We are proud to be working with a leading, well established residential housing organisation based in London. They play a key part in helping shape some of the most exciting, diverse and dynamic regions in the country, predominantly in the South East of England.
This is an exciting chance to be part of a growing housing association with an excellent mission statement.
Scope of the role:
This new and exciting opportunity will work to improve the knowledge and skills of the customer service centre by delivering training to new and existing staff. This training will range from a comprehensive induction for new starters to upskilling existing staff on new ways of working.
You will work closely with the Advisor Support Manager and Advisor Support Leads to identify gaps in knowledge and respond with coaching support. You will be required to create and deliver training programmes to new and existing members of the customer service centre to improve knowledge and skills. Organisation and facilitation of recruitment assessment centres and set up of all new starters will be required. Regular review, improvement and updates of training materials, the recruitment assessment process and reference guides will also fall under the remit of this role.
The successful applicant must demonstrate the ability to deliver housing sector and technical training. An experienced people manager with the ability to lead and motivate others is essential. Proven verbal and written communications skills and able to develop and influence relationships in a one-to—one or classroom environment.
• Create and deliver training programmes for new and existing members of the Customer Service Centre to improve their knowledge and skills in dealing with customer enquiries.
• Monitor and coach colleagues to achieve targets. Working closely with the Advisor Support Manager and Advisor Support colleagues to identify gaps in knowledge and responding with coaching support. Identify training needs and planning programmes? e.g. ICS or Talent succession
• Organise and facilitate recruitment assessment centres for the Customer Service Centre. Set up all new starters and liaise with IT for any set up issues
• Work collaboratively with all teams to ensure policy and procedures are adhered to and communicated to all staff.
• Regularly review, improve and update training material, recruitment assessment centre process and reference guides. Attend external benchmarking, conferences and training courses to ensure awareness of new training methodologies outside of the sector are introduced and we remain current
• Essential - Customer Service Management experience in a demanding high volume environment Essential - Demonstrate delivery of Housing Sector and technical training
• Essential - An experienced people manager, able to lead and motivate others to deliver excellence in customer service at all times
• Essential - Proven verbal and written communications skills and able to develop and influence relationships in a one to one or classroom environment
• Essential - Organisational skills: able to prioritise ad co-ordinate training requirements and recruitment assessment centres
• Desirable - Customer Service qualification and/or accredited coach qualification
• MS Office skills
• Desirable - some training/ coachin experience
• Salary circa £28’000
• 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing with service)
• Annual bonus subject to group performance
• Excellent Pension scheme
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Healthcare scheme, employee assistance scheme and non-contributory life assurance.
How to apply:
To be considered for this opportunity or for more information, you will need to email an updated CV quoting job reference '10623-NF'
We do endeavour to respond to as many applications as possible, however due to the high volume of applications we tend to receive we cannot always advise each individual unsuccessful applicant. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Training Coaching
- Training Material
- World Class Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"