The successful candidate must be able to manage and co-ordinate many client transactions, demonstrating diligence and focus, with a strong ability to prioritise and manage client expectations.
In return - a competitive salary upto £30,000 and unrivalled benefit/bonus can be offered with genuine career progression and professional exam support.
• Ensuring all client data and work requests are entered in CRM and maintained timely and accurately with a focus on “right first time, every time”.
• Ensure visibility of pipeline progression through to completion.
• Ensuring all client facing communications and documentation are recorded and issued professionally, accurately and timely.
• Pro-actively embed the company’s TCS culture through your day to day conduct and help promote this throughout the business.
• Demonstrate a willingness and desire to embrace change and drive forward any agreed developments.
• Actively manage your own personal development to keep on top of industry changes.
• Approach your work with a positive attitude; ensuring any challenges are viewed constructively and professionally.
• Ensuring financial transactions are accurately completed and recorded within CRM in line with company procedures.
• Operate at all times within the rules and guidelines of relevant regulatory bodies as documented in the company’s Compliance handbook.
• Actively participate in departmental projects as required by line management and provide necessary updates/progress reports when required.
• Maintain a strong customer focus throughout in order to ensure positive client outcomes.
• Liaise with the Senior Administrators and line-managers to pro-actively achieve accreditation in relevant tasks and processes.
• Effectively manage client (internal & external) expectations through all processes.
• Take pride in ensuring all deadlines are met.
• Approach internal relationships with advisers in a mature and professional manner.
Skills, Experience and qualifcations required
• Financial Services / Financial Planning qualifcations is preferred
• Experience in a customer services and client care environment
• Experience in a pensions administration role; ideally in an advisory firm.
• Active understanding of regulatory and business requirements
• Ability to work within defined business processes and deadlines
• Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without constant supervision
• Ability to prioritise effectively, multi-task, and plan workloads
• Be detailed and accurate first time every time
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Excellent standard of verbal communication, report writing and written communication
• Understand how to act within the limits of their authority and know when to refer issues to line management as appropriate
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to deal with high-pressure situations in a calm, professional and focused manner
• Proficient user of I.T. systems and software
• Keen eye and attention to detail
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'