Advisor Support Assistant
A prestigious Wealth Management firm based in Chelmsford, is seeking an experienced advisor support assistant to deliver comprehensive support to the Financial Planner. You will be dealing with all aspects of Compliance/IFA administration required by the advisor and their high net-worth clients.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following experience:
- FPC 1 and 2 or equivalent CF qualifications obtained
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Excellent diary management, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proven high level of customer service.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office systems and Investment Wrap platforms.
In return my client will offer you a generous package that will also include training, a great career path and financial rewards for hard work.
If you are interested in the role of advisor support assistant please email your CV to Vicky @rayment-recruitment.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job