Well established, friendly and progressive.
This is a very exciting opportunity based within a well established and expanding business. The company likes to employ people who will grow with and add value to the organisation therefore this is a great place to start or build a career and the potential for advancement is great.
You will be working as part of a team of advisors as the initial point of contact for clients, providing the required level of response, in a professional and efficient manner.
This is a varied role with the potential for you to get involved in new, interesting and ground breaking projects as they develop. There is a lot to learn and the key responsibilities include:
• First point of contact for enquiries regarding regulations and their interpretation.
• Data Account Management including maintaining client databases, ensuring that companies are informed of regulatory requirements.
• Actively recruiting new clients who have enquired about the services and providing advice on additional services.
• Analysis to ensure accuracy.
You must be an enthusiastic individual with some customer service experience, skills and focus and you must have a positive, proactive character. You must enjoy working within a team and a good sense of humour is essential. As this role entails learning, interpreting and then advising on quite complex information, candidates with a degree level education or equivalent are preferred with good A level and GCSE results.
• Ability to multi task, prioritise and manage your own workload.
• Highly numerate, with the ability to analyse complex information.
• Able to maintain a consistent polite & professional attitude at all times.
• The ability to pick up, retain, deliver and analyse technical and regulatory information.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A high standard of education - graduates preferred.
• IT literate, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Some previous customer service type experience (preferably contact centre inbound and outbound calls emails etc.) and strong communication & negotiation skills.
• Ability to handle financial queries.
The salary is £18,000 - £ 19,000 p.a. (+ corporate bonus of up to 10% so potentially up to almost £21,000 p.a.) There is also an excellent benefits package.
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job