An Adviser Support Executive is required to join a successful Investment Services company in central Bath. The role would best suit someone who thrives on building strong business relationships, managing their own portfolio of clients and who loves working as part of a team.
The company culture is dynamic and this is an exciting time to join the business as it continues to thrive within an emerging market. The firm's achievements and innovations are highly regarded within the industry. There are fantastic opportunities to learn, develop and progress within the role and the business as the company provides exceptional training, support and career development.
The office environment is friendly and sociable with a positive feel. As the company continues to grow, exciting career prospects may present themselves. The offices are very close to Bath Spa train and bus stations, making this a good option for those who are commuting.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with financial advisers, sales teams & internal divisions.
- Account managing a growing portfolio of advisers/sales people & clients.
- Effectively handling requests from advisers/ sales force.
- Actively encouraging lead generation.
- Acting as subject matter expert to resolve complex queries & issues.
- Management Information reporting.
- Understanding of FCA guidelines, regulatory issues and their impact.
- Systems coaching for advisers.
- Providing excellent levels of service, working to and sharing best practice.
- Maintaining a good level of product knowledge & market awareness.
- Involvement in ad-hoc reporting, systems testing, process improvements & project work.
What Experience is needed?
- Applicants should have previous experience from within the Financial Services sector, ideally with Investments or Pensions product knowledge.
- Good problem solving and client servicing skills.
- Strong communication skills with a 'can do' attitude.
- Previous experience of working for an Investments firm, Fund Manager, IFA, Life/ Pensions / SIPP or Savings Provider would be an advantage.
Prospects & Benefits
The company promotes personal development and there are excellent training programmes and study support schemes in place. The business will support you with a career development plan and provides financial study support, financial incentives and regular pay reviews.
There is an excellent benefits package which includes a good pension, paid study support and exam pass incentives, childcare vouchers, train travel season ticket scheme, a considerable annual bonus paid in addition to salary, private medical insurance, life assurance and income protection insurance.
- Client Services
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job