My client is an award winning market leading Financial Services organisation who are continuing to grow having experienced phenomenal success over recent years.
Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Requesting outstanding information from clients.
- Confirming receipt of applications
- Inputting and maintaining daily/weekly tracking data
- Prioritising and producing documentation from adviser application information and best practices.
- Maintaining data on adviser formatting and phrasing etc
- Discussing and confirming any queries with advisers-
You are required to understand and comply with all relevant rules, regulation and legislation applicable to your role. This means:
- Acting with integrity and due skill, care and diligence at all times.
- Ensuring that customers are treated fairly at all times
- Ensuring that communications via any medium meet the principle of 'clear, fair and not misleading'
- Undertaking relevant internally arranged training on systems, processes and regulatory requirements relevant to your role
- Identifying and escalating (through your line manager) risks that impact the business, customers or other third parties
- Reporting (through your line manager) any issues and/or system/process failures that may impact on service to customers
Further details of relevant regulation can be found in the Compliance Manual on the Vitality intranet.
Knowledge and skills required
The successful candidate will be someone with a high level of customer focus and with the drive to achieve stretching business objectives within an environment that demands service excellence and compliance with high regulatory standards. Strong written communication and people skills will also be very important. A confident and driven personality will be a necessity, in addition to the following:
- Financial Services or legal background or similar
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite and friendly manner
- Lots of initiative
- A positive attitude
- The ability to think on your feet
- Team player
- Knowledge of Insurance is desirable
This is a great opportunity to join a company who offer a vibrant and supportive working environment together with opportunities for progression
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job