St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100Wealth Management company with £90.7bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Main Purpose of the Job:
Support the development of appropriate advice and documentation standards through the Advice Framework and Suitability Letter templates. Manage the impact of corporate projects on the Advice process and contribute as a subject matter expert to the wider project delivery as required. Design and develop materials required either by the business or legislation changes and ensure materials meet SJP Corporate brand standards.
- Manage the change delivery of Business Assurance work streams which are impacted by corporate or legislative change
- Contribute as the subject matter expect to multiple projects across the business and oversee the work of more junior team members as needed
- Create and maintain appropriate advice documentation and supporting Partnership materials as required by the business ensuring this meets SJP corporate standards
- Act as a consultant in relation to key technical areas of expertise and advice guidance related issues - both internally and externally across the SJP UK and Asia businesses
- Develop clear and effective communication methods for cascading information on changes to the Advice Framework and Suitability requirements to the Partnership, FMT, PSS and Business Assurance
- Develop and deliver effective training plans and content for training Business Assurance on changes to the Advice Framework and Suitability letters.
- Create additional support material such as help sheets, Q&A docs and checklists both for BA and Partners/PSS
- Present to a variety of audiences inc Partners, PSS. BA and Senior Stakeholders.
- Carry out Quality Checking for highly specialised areas when required
- Promote St. James’s Place culture in all aspects of the role and maintain the reputation of the team
- Act as a deputy for the Advice Support Team Manager, Head of Advice Support or other Business Assurance department managers as required
- Continue Professional Development by way of external exams, internal training, home study
- Attend regular 1:1 meeting with Team Manager, regular Communication and Team Meetings
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to be innovative and creative
- Strong organisational skills for prioritising workload, upholding performance under pressure and meet varying deadlines
- Ability to adapt communication style depending on the need of others
- Strong influencing skills at a senior level
- recognised expert in core technical area
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal responsibility
- Ability to project manage by managing own workloads and those of others to ensure deadlines are met.
- Uphold the brand through strong relationships with others (both internal and external)
Required Technical Knowledge & Qualifications:
- PC Literate - including Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- CII Level 4 Diploma (or equivalent)
- CII Level 6 Advanced Diploma (or equivalent)
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities, and an attractive holiday allowance, to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed almost £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We are proud of the recognition we receive for the high quality advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: '2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; '2017 Best Wealth Manager' by readers of Shares Magazine; '2017/18 Personal Finance Awards - Best Financial Adviser’by readers of Money Pagesand voted the City of London '2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job