Advice and Housing Support Officers £20,900 pa 1 yr contract - Sutton
Advice and Housing Support Officers £10.75 phr 1 year contract - Sutton
Advice and Support Officers inspire and guide young service users to improve their life skills, self management and self confidence, whilst on their journey to sustainable independent living. They develop trusted, professional relationships while helping young people to plan and achieve their goals. To ensure our work impacts positively on young people, we operate with core Competencies which outline what 'good’ behaviour is which include 'taking responsibility and action’, 'building effective partnerships’ and 'analysing information’.
Key skills and experience required;
- Housing Management experience in a supported housing environment
- Proven background in motivating and inspiring others to reach their goals in life
- A good understanding of the needs and challenges faced by young and homeless people
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance, specifically the Children’s Act, Anti-Social Behaviour legislation and Housing legislation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge on building empathy & trust, whilst maintaining professional boundaries and codes of conduct
- Knowledge and experience of child protection and the safeguarding of children and adults and associated good practice
- Working alone and as part of a team
- Able to behave and respond appropriately when incidences occur
- Experience of working with different agencies and understanding of support plans
4 days 9am - 5pm
1 day 1pm - 9pm
Every 6 weeks a weekend is required to be covered
- Social Housing
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'