An exciting opportunity has arisen to join British Forces Resettlement Services (BFRS) Events Team in a pro-active sales role.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. However, this is a national role and you will be required to attend events, business, venues around the UK.
You will be an exceptional pro-active sales person, with experience in the Hospitality and/or military sector, looking to further your career.
Your role and responsibilities:
- You will proactively drive new event revenue
- You will travel to meet with clients, when required
- You will identify and target new corporate clients to reach and exceed your set revenue targets.
- You will generate new leads and convert them into contracted sales.
- You will support the Operations Manager to ensure the sales objectives of the group are achieved and key financial targets are met and exceeded.
The successful candidate will be:
- Well experienced in the hospitality industry and currently working in a pro-active Sales role
- Highly accomplished in generating qualified leads & in consistently maintaining a high value pipeline of prospect business
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in securing new business against set revenue targets
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal and have an exceptional telephone manner
- Highly self-motivated and can manage their own time
- Professionally presented, reflecting the Company’s corporate image always
- Incredibly driven to achieve financial targets
- Passionate, energetic, confident and possess exceptional people skills
Benefits & additional information:
- Company Pension
- 28 days hols (inc Bank Holidays)
- Company Perkbox
- Excellent promotion opportunities.
- Working hours Mon-2-Thu 0800 -1645hrs, Fri 0800 - 1330hrs
This is a great opportunity to excel and be rewarded - email your CV today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job