They must be proficient in putting together sales proposals and managing their time effectively.
They will liaise regularly with the editorial team and be capable of doing their own web research.
The position would suit a junior level salesperson looking to advance their career and to gain more responsibility.
They must be available to travel to tradeshows within Europe.
They may also be required to sell on other titles within the company.
• Selling display advertising
• Build and develop relationships with clients
• Represent the company to the highest standard
• Meet and exceed sales targets
• Accurate forecasting
• Magazine promotion
• Reports to the managing director
• Ability to win new business
• Proven track record of successfully hitting targets and growing client base
• Needs an entrepreneurial personality who owns his/her accounts
• Work closely with editorial
• Understanding of print and digital advertising sales
• Ongoing competitor analysis
• Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills as well as keen attention to detail
• Strong new business skills and tenacious approach
• Education - preferably to A level/degree level
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job