Fantastic opening exists for a budding Media Sales Executive to join this iconic media brand’s successful advertising sales department. We are looking for proactive candidates who can demonstrate first-class sales ability, looking to join a leading media business to further develop their sales career.
Based in their UK Headquarters in Central London, the role will involve managing and developing an existing base of clients as well as introducing new business and new revenue lines, selling advertising solutions across both print and online products, in addition to the following:
- Develop a strong understanding of the complete product portfolio
- Develop a clear understanding of your market place and competitors
- Grow knowledge of your client base and their position within the marketplace
- Develop knowledge of spend levels for your sectors and clients
- Build strong relationships across your client remit over the phone
- Assist the Field Sales Reps by working with their clients whilst they are out on meetings
- Assist the Field Sales Reps with the development of new initiatives and sectors
Essential skills required
- Previous customer service or sales experience working in a target based environment
- Strong numeracy skills
- Clear and concise communication
- Determination to succeed
- Proactive and target driven
- IT Literacy
If you have recognised your strong sales flair and are looking to put it into practice in a challenging and rewarding advertising sales environment where you will receive second to none training and a clearly defined career path, then this could be the role for you!
Should you be successful you can expect a highly competitive basic salary, generous and realistic sales bonuses along with a very comprehensive company benefits package, not to mention amazing long-term career prospects!
Interested? Please apply immediately to Shape Media. Interviewing now.
- Advertising Sales
- Media Sales
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job