£30K Basic Salary + Benefits
This is an opportunity to work within one of the largest global media agencies. This well known media agency has bases in over 100 countries, boasting market leading creative agencies and media brands under their umbrella. They collaborate with a huge amount of big name brands including high end luxury fashion brands, market leading entertainment brands and the most well known car manufacturers just to name a few!
This is a pivotal role within the business with a primary focus on one large international client, leading their Ad-Operations globally. Alongside this, the Ad Ops Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage 2 Junior Ad-Ops team members, who will be based off-shore.
- Travel may be required to build the team relations and routine quarterly trips to ensure effectiveness.
- Full oversight over trafficking process.
- Troubleshooting technical issues, ad serving errors and reporting issues.
- Experience within a top agency
- Knowledge and experience of DCM and Agency AdServers
- Keen problem solver
- Strong communication skills and methodical
- Experience Managing
How do I apply?
If you have the experience required and are excited by the opportunity of joining an innovative groundbreaking platform, then do contact me directly or apply for this role.
- Media Agencies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'