A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's premier independent media companies. Established over 50 years ago, it publishes leading B2B magazines and websites and organises an extensive portfolio of B2B exhibitions, awards, conferences, roundtables and events.
This company is a successful, dynamic and innovative company passionate about delivering excellence, which it does through the hard work and creativity of its people. A highly pro active and forward looking company, our client recognises the value of driven and productive people, rewarding success with competitive reward packages.
We are currently recruiting for a Display Sales Executive to promote and sell print/digital advertising and award sponsorship for an established and market leading b2b media brand.
Your key activities will be:-
- Manage, maintain and be accountable for sales activities to meet targets and sales yield
- Develop strong client relationships to enhance the standing of the brand and lead to profitable sales
- Develop new sales leads
- Make outgoing calls to lapsed and potential new business clients to maximise revenue, to hit and exceed targets
- Be knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products to sell solutions to customers effectively
- Maintain a strong pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation
- Ensure accurate use of CRM (Salesforce) supporting sales activities
- Ensure sales administration activities, reports, meetings, plans, etc) are completed in an effective and timely manner
- Other projects and tasks as necessary
We are looking for someone with media sales experience who is able to build relationships and who is highly motivated and success orientated.
This role is mainly office based however you have the opportunity to visit clients and relevant events.
- Media Sales
- telephone sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job