TalentHQ Recruitment's goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: Advertising Designer
- Location: Hatfield, Herts
- Salary: £18,000 per annum
- Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
- Are you a creative individual?
- Does the opportunity to work in a fast-paced publishing environment excite you?
- Would you enjoy creating indexes from supplied data and creating adverts from supplied copy?
- Do you have excellent Apple Mac Skills?
- Are you familiar using Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat?
- Do you have a good knowledge of pre-press production including the creation of high resolution, PDFs.
- Are you a well organised individual?
- Maybe you come from a design or reprographics print background?
- Are you an efficient individual who is used to reaching tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure?
- Maybe you have a good understanding of the litho print process and pre-press?
If you answer 'YES’ to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you're looking for as a Contracted 'Advertising Designer’ and the TalentHQ Recruitment team would love to hear from you…
- Create index layouts from supplied data
- Create high-quality and creative advertising content
- Work from client supplied copy and design briefs
- Adhere to brand guidelines where required
- Check supplied finished artwork PDFs for quality control and pre-press criteria
- Create high-resolution PDFs for press
- Upload PDFs to printers' pre-press systems
- Manage artwork project folders on shared production servers
- Work closely with the Advertising Production, Database and Project Management teams
- Archive finished artwork when publication is completed.
- Excellent design software knowledge: Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Filemaker Pro database software knowledge preferable
- High attention to detail
- Good standard of written English
- Good understanding of the litho print process and pre-press
- Highly organised and effective communication
- An appreciation of typography and font management
- Positive approach to managing change.
Previous design workplace experience preferable and a relevant Degree, HND or other related qualification is desirable.
About TalentHQ Recruitment:
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK. Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New
- Adobe Acrobat
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'