Advertising Compliance Advisor
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary £23K plus excellent benefits
No two days are the same as an Advertising Compliance Advisor and we are looking for someone who can assist us with the following:
- Resolving advertising compliance concerns raised by customers and consumers; making contact with customers responsible for advertising listed on Rightmove to influence positive change
- Initiating proactive discussion with customers; identify opportunities to improve the accuracy and quality of their property listings displayed on the website and promote these educationally
- Championing the importance of quality property listing data display; working collaboratively with internal teams to promote and educate with your knowledge, insights, and experiences into customer/consumer behaviours
- Managing relationships with our Account Managers and business leaders; keeping them informed to advertising compliance concerns in their regions or areas of business, whilst attaining the necessary support to progress positive resolutions
- Collaborating with your team, the Data Quality team, providing your energy and drive towards team targets and objectives
- Building relationships with our customers through the provision of education and best advertising practice; working with them to adapt advertising methods which will promote an excellent consumer search experience and data accuracy
- Enthusiastically and thoughtfully contribute ideas, thoughts and concerns; backed up with statistical analysis and sound logic
- Participating in skill and knowledge based coaching; designed to improve you and your team’s skill and ability to promote, influence, educate and deliver
- Actively involved in and supporting an ever evolving team; focused on improving advertising compliance and property data accuracy through influencing behavioural change.
- Is at their best delivering challenging feedback and who has experience of excellent influencing skills
- Constantly seeks to build relationships by being a human
- Has experience of managing and handling a customer base with demanding expectations; using empathy and diplomacy, even when the subject is challenging to broach
- Communicates fantastically in voice and who writes English to an excellent standard - with much of our communication it is imperative that our messages are delivered clear and concisely
- Comes with passion and drive installed; we can teach the subject, we want you to come with your own flair and drive towards our goals and objectives
- Is constructively, never happy - we like people who challenge and provide practical options and solutions. We are interested if you have the appetite for making conversations with our customers effective and positive
- Likes trying stuff that is new or different - we are a progressive company that will test, trial and build new tools or software, so it is really important that you’re the kind of person that is game to "Give it a try!"
- Is proficient in all things Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word
- Enjoys the challenge of a problem and who is not put off by an evolving landscape.
We would love someone to have any of the following
- Skills and training in managing compliance related conversations and conflict resolution
- Previous experience of working in or designing outbound call programmes
Ultimately, we care much more about the person you are, how you think and approach things, than a list of qualifications and buzzwords on a CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job