The role is working for a newspaper group, which is the largest and most famous publisher in terms of digital, print, and across national and regional titles.
Full training is given by way of a 2 week (paid) training course and continual development thereafter.
- Identify potential new Business Partnerships, with input from the Commercial team, to maximise revenues
- Develop and deliver the strategic plan designed to maximise performance, within resource budget and achieve against sales/revenue targets
- Increase the business partnership base through effective call management
- Secure new business partnerships across the designated region
- Managing client accounts, keeping in regular contact and making any relevant adjustments
- Ensure that all activity and expenditure is assessed in terms of profitability
- Liaise with Editor and editorial team regarding sponsorship of selected platform over the course of the partnership
- Identify and develop persuasive business partnership campaigns in line with clients business goals
- Responsible for all potential business as directed with the exclusion of existing main advertising clients
- Complete regular customer service calls to existing Business Partnerships
- Monitor editorial and social media opportunities to ensure clients receive full requirement over the course of the partnership
- Monitor and report on all aspects of the Business Partnership function e.g. Sale, revenue and expenditure
The Ideal Candidate
Graduate 2.1 or above, ideally a candidate who has combined their studies, with extra curricular activities, i.e. Duke of Edinburgh Award, sports, Cancer Research. The Mirror newspaper continually promotes from within, which results in a happy, collaborative working environment; therefore key, above academia is the requirement for a people person a real team player, who both clients and colleagues like.
Please email your CV and a daytime phone number.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'