Clients love their transparent working processes and personal, hands-on approach. They've had a great year, with glowing feedback from existing clients and a strong new business performance. They are small and nimble, with a goal of organic growth through careful targeting of clients they know they can help. Highly proactive, they constantly future-scan to spot and integrate the next development that will help give their clients' marketing plans the competitive edge. They're proud to be incredibly responsive to their clients' needs in an increasingly complex and fast-changing sector.
They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their close-knit team. This is a superb opportunity to expand your skills and grow your career, working in an experienced and talented team. You will be exposed to the entire marketing process from initial brief taking and strategic decision making, right through to post-campaign analysis. They firmly believe in nurturing talent internally through a combination of coaching and 360 degree exposure to the marketing process. They are looking for someone keen to be vital to the company - not a small cog in a big machine.
Your background will ideally be in agency account management, but you may be in consultative sales role or in education marketing. You'll have experience in digital campaign planning and be fascinated by the opportunities digital can offer. You'll be sociable and great with clients, and your organisation and attention to detail will ensure their campaigns run smoothly and all KPIs are met.
- Have 18 months to 2 years' account management experience
- Have a strong knowledge of digital marketing e.g. Google Adwords, programmatic etc
- Be self-sufficient and mature, advising and guiding your clients and confidently suggesting new ideas and approaches
- Be organised with excellent attention to detail
- Love working in a small team of 6-7 full-time people
- Love building long-term relationships with clients
- Enjoy analysing data, coming up with ideas, solving problems and going the extra mile to achieve results
- Be keen to learn and progress
You may well…
- Have a good degree
- Have experience in education marketing
25 days holiday plus your birthday off. Private Health after 1 year.
If you tick these boxes, they'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'